For most of us, the arrival of Spring means planning and planting our gardens and planters. Those gardens and planters bring a summer full of beauty and happiness. Although this Spring is starting out differently with the cloud of the Coronavirus, we are committed to providing excellent service and high quality plants in a safe environment for customers and employees.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our employees and customers. To date, we have put several precautionary measures in place and will continue to adjust our processes to comply with the state requirements and CDC to better serve our customers. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus situation and soliciting assistance from government agencies to provide a safe experience/environment for employees and customers.
Below are Standard Operating Procedures we are implementing for the Retail Greenhouse Sales Area.
- A hand wash station, hand sanitizer, disinfectant and gloves are readily available for employees and customers.
- Carts will be sanitized after each use
- Employees have been provided with masks.
- We have secured additional payment options to allow payment in any area convenient for customers. Plexiglas has been installed at the registers.
- We have created curbside pick-up and delivery options to reduce the amount of contact between employees and customers. Payment for email or call in orders can be taken ahead of pickup to reduce exposure as well.
- Customers will be expected to abide by the 6 foot distancing practice that everyone has been recommended to maintain.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the greenhouses.
- We ask you, as a customer, to refrain from visiting if you feel ill or have a fever or are recovering from the virus. This will help protect our staff and others.
- Additionally, we are requesting you to shop singlely and with a purpose. Efficiency and preparedness will be helpful for the consideration of others who are attempting to shop in the greenhouses as well, while we maintain a limited number in the houses at once.
- Children under the age of 14 are recommended to stay home unless it is unavoidable.
- Please shop with a face covering/mask if you have one. We can supply nitrile gloves for you to wear or bring and use garden gloves.
- Entrance and exit flows into the greenhouses will be marked.
- Please no food or drink in the greenhouses
We wanted to share some of the options we have put in place to reduce contact yet still provide great service to our customers.
Keep in mind we are working in a “new normal” since the virus changed our way of life and retail processes. We are not perfect. Your patience is appreciated as emailing/calling in orders, curbside pickup and delivery are all new concepts from our usual stop in, smell the flowers, choose your own and leave feeling inspired, preferred way of selling. Together we can do it and we will!
- Curbside Pick Up Has now been suspended for 2020 – Shopping in our retail is available from 9am to 6:30pm. Please wear a mask.
- A list and photos of the plants we have available this season are available on our Annuals Page.
- Purchasing your flowers direct from our website is currently not an option.
Delivery Service has been suspended for 2020. Check back in 2021.
Personal Shopper – Tell us what you need, where you need it and other information about your preferences such as sunlight, pot size, color scheme and budget and our creative team will put together a beautiful assortment for you.
Curbside and Delivery Have been suspended until 2021 –